- The Role
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic organisation with a fantastic
culture as a Project Manager with an existing Team, this candidate will ensure all projects are
delivered on time within budget and to the required standards. They will ensure all projects are
effectively planned, resourced and executed while managing the relationship between all
stakeholders within the project scope.
The Junior Project Manager main role is to assist senior Project Managers with all aspects of
delivering Professional Services Projects, while developing their own skills.
The Junior Project Manager is expected to continuously feedback to Line their Manager during
weekly meetings on project or team issues or concerns.
Assist Senior Project Managers with clerical duties such as mail, data entries, communication
and scheduling of Project-related tasks.
Project Related Tasks
- Creating and maintaining project plans in Autotask
- Maintaining Project schedules
- Assigning of engineers to projects
- Ensuring engineers and clients are completely informed of the project scope, requirements and organisational need
- Project-specific internal and client meetings ensuring clear communication
- Managing and coordinating partners and stakeholders
- Issuing post-project survey to relevant stakeholders
- Completing sunset reviews and lessons learned from completed projects
Attend daily scheduling meeting reviewing tickets to be scheduled and liaising with
Service Control to assign appropriate resources
Providing status reports on all open projects at weekly PMO meeting
- Preferred Experience
- Hold an IT-related bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Good understanding of Project Management methodology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Background with IT-related industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.