- The Role
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic organisation with a fantastic culture as a Project Manager and join the existing PMO Team, this candidate will ensure all projects are delivered on time within budget and to the required quality of standards. They will ensure all projects are effectively planned, resourced and executed while managing the relationship between all stakeholders within the project scope.
Resource management and capacity planning is a key role in this function, managing a schedule of engineers ensuring all engineering time is assigned against available work, with a strong focus on target billable days.
The Project Manager is a support for all Professional Services Engineers assisting them day to day in queries or concerns they have around specific project tasks, work loads or capabilities.
The Project Manager will be responsible for project delivery while also looking continuously optimise the ongoing development of the PMO function in Nostra, maximising efficiencies and working with existing team members to show value add at all times to clients both internally and externally.
The Project Manager is expected to continuously feedback to Line their Manager during weekly meetings on project or team issues or concerns.
- Leading Professional Services engineers in their work tasks and end to end project delivery
- Detailed project planning including
- Developing and maintaining project plans in Autotask
- Projects scoping through engagement with Account Manager and pre-sales engineer
- Capacity planning and assigning of engineers to projects
- Ensuring engineers and clients are completely informed of the project scope, requirements and organisational need
- Project specific internal and client meetings ensuring clear communication
- Managing and coordinating partners and stakeholders
- Issuing post project survey to relevant stakeholders
- Completing sunset reviews and lessons learned from completed projects
- Attend daily scheduling meeting reviewing tickets to be scheduled and liaising with Service Control to assign appropriate resources
- Providing status reports on all open projects at weekly PMO meeting
- Engaging with client contact and agreeing reporting schedule and metrics on all projects
- Target Billable Days
- Ensuring a strong focus is placed on billable days with all engineering time being assigned to billable work where possible
- Project management time should be billable 75% of the time, not accepting project management requests where PM time hasn’t been sold.
- Min 5 years experience, preferably in an IT environment.
- PRINCE2 Certified
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.