- The Role
Good customer service skills and a deep understanding of the Microsoft suite of OS products is an essential, as well as experience in network troubleshooting and design. As a member of the Install Team you will be acting as Nostra’s representative when dealing with a customer, in both an onsite and remote capacity.
You will be required to engage with the Project Manager and sales team throughout the lifecycle of an install including audit, scoping, project planning, project implementation and completion.
Teamwork will be a key element of this role, working alongside other members of the Install Team ensuring an install is completed within the scheduled timeframe.
Excellent communication skills are expected including managing the customer’s expectations right from the very beginning of an install and updating all tickets with clear and concise information.
There may also be a requirement to complete after hours’ work, along with nationwide and international travel, which will be agreed in advance of scheduling.
If there are any obstacles preventing you from achieving your roles, it is your duty to inform the Project Manager or Line Manager of same.
- Three years plus of experience supporting corporate and SME networks
- Current Microsoft certification – ideally MCITP (Server) or equivalent
- Excellent customer relations and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of installing Server 2012 R2, Hyper-V, Exchange, and Office 365
- A current MCITP (Enterprise Admin) or the 2012 MCSE
- Experience in an IT Services Company similar to Nostra
- Other Microsoft certifications
- Experience in SharePoint, Office 365, Azure
- Networking experience (VLAN’s, Routing, Scanning), router, and firewall configuration (SonicWALL, Cisco)
- Installing and migrating Windows servers
- Hyper-V experience
- Experience with Online Backup configuration and support
- Experience with high level installations
- Preferred Experience
- Hyper-V standalone and cluster deployments
- VMware standalone and cluster deployments
- Office 365 planning and migration (Exchange Online, SharePoint)
- Windows Server (all versions)
- Networking (VLANs, Routing, Scanning)
- Security Appliances (Cisco, SonicWALL, Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Microsoft Azure (vNets, Virtual Machines, Site2Site Connectivity, Remote App, SQL)
- Enterprise Mobility Suite deployments
- Apple Mac experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.