A Senior Account Manager responsibility include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Senior Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. They manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain a positive relationship with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administration must be maintained and kept up to date as directed.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with our customers.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics in line with the companies targets and goals.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyses customer’s usage of our product-set and to ensure a profitable relationship through new/upsell opportunities.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams such as PMO, Service Desk and Finance.
- Work to a target and display overachievement across different business services/units
Minimum educational requirements
- Understanding of the technology space the company operates in including future trends and competitor values.
- Proficient use of standard office software and platforms (Microsoft Office, CRM solutions etc.).
- Proficient use of Autotask
Minimum previous experience
Proven account management or other relevant experience in the technology sector for at least 4 years.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and board level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent selling, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Training required that is specific to this role
- Nostra onboarding
- Sales and Product training for all Nostra services/products – HP, Sonicwall, MS365 etc.
- Autotask Training