After continued success delivering service to our customers, Nostra are growing our team. We are looking for team members who can approach challenges with confidence improvising, adapting and overcoming as required.
We want winners who are driven to enhance their own and Nostra’s reputation by consistently delivering customers outcomes and identifying future opportunities for improvement.
We are looking for a dynamic and diligent professional to leverage our Nostra shared services resources to understand and deliver IT Services to a large multinational enterprise. This role will be based in the Nostra HQ in Lucan, and will require both technical and Service Management skills.
In the role you will be working with another dedicated resource to deliver BAU support and improvement projects.
- Manage IT Services across all international offices ensuring the optimum functionality of
systems. There would be a necessity to formally investigate all incidents that cause
downtime or service degradation.
- Dedicated Problem and Major incident manager, with timely technical interventions in the
event of a serious incident
- Act as a single point of contact for all other companies engaged to deliver IT Services, driving
improvements in the customers interests
- Be the customer advocate presenting and acting on what you deem best for the customer
- Leading a small dedicated team to efficiently deliver to customer defined service levels,
exceeding expectation where possible and setting expectation appropriately
- Train, Develop and mentor less experienced resources delegating work to them, safely giving
them exposure to enhance their experience
- Identification of improvement projects and where availability permits delivery of same
- Understand all compliance requirements and keeping of appropriate records to ensure these
requirements are met
- Be cognisant of operational security identifying changes to reduce risk along the way
- Industry Accreditation
- A minimum of 5 years working in the IT industry
- Experience delivering service to an Enterprise level customer and dealing with C class executives
- Proven experience of sizing, scoping and delivering projects
- Experience delivering to governance requirements
- Preferred Experience
- Experience working with and deploying HP switches
- Experience working with and deploying Sonicwall Firewalls
- HP Server Hardware installation and support
- HP SAN configuration and maintenance
- Hyper-V Server clustering
- Microsoft DFS
- An understanding of effective utilization of monitoring systems, preferably Solarwinds N-